lunes, noviembre 10, 2008

MAS BELLEZA DE MI CIELO Y TIERRA!!

Here comes the sun , And I say, it's alright , It's been a long cold lonely winter / Little darling , It feels like years since it's been here , Here comes the sun , And I say, it's alright / Little darling The smiles returning to the faces , It seems like years since it's been clear .../ Here comes the sun ,And I say, It's alright / Sun sun sun ... Here it comes . Little darling , I feel that ice is slowly melting , It seems like years since it's been clear , Here comes the sun , And I say, it's alright ... Here comes the sun , It's alright ...

Dedicado muy especialmente a Paula Martellini ,q con tanto amor me muestra mi "CIELO"
y a Ariel Jaensich -q me mostró el placer del cuerpo en el ashtanga !! mi "TIERRA" !!!

No hay comentarios: